The home of model/actress Molly Sims seems to be the perfect spot to say goodbye to the summer of 2017. I could easily live in this Pacific Palisades beauty and here are the reasons why:
- In this noisy world of ours I often long for some quiet and peaceful time where the only thing I hear is the rustling of the wind, the chirping of the birds and perhaps the distant din of the roadway. This seems to be the perfect spot to spend that quiet time.
- Plenty of green grass has become a real luxury here in southern California where “desertscape” has become the preferred landscaping style. I must admit I am not a fan of cactus and other drought resistant plants, rocks and dry riverbeds in the front yard. Give me big flowering bushes, lots of bushy trees and loads of cool, green grass.
- An infinity pool is the perfect way to enjoy a beautiful view such as this.
- Simple wood furniture adds to the serenity of this space.
- The overall neutral color scheme makes it possible to enjoy the beauty of the trees, bushes and other landscape without the distraction that colorful upholstery, pillows and accessories might bring.
- Simple concrete walkways also add to that serene feel. While flagstone or brick or stone would be beautiful, the simplicity of the concrete is the perfect choice.
- Those clear glass walls in lieu of a fence add to the overall modern look and feel which I so appreciate.
How about you? Is this the perfect spot to bid farewell to summer for you?