Oh my! While the photo does not show the exterior I can imagine grounds full of snow and plenty of evergreen trees and maybe a deer in the yard and a cardinal in the tree.
What do I love about this room? To borrow from the great Bard himself– Let me count the ways:
- That reclaimed wood wall!! Are you kidding me? Could it be any more perfect? The wood comes from Stikwood, an online site that is worth your time to investigate.
- The industrial chic elements like those hanging light fixtures and metal bed frame. While not an exact match, this headboard would work just as well in your industrially chic bedroom
- Cool accessories. I love the metal vase and the primitive horse sculpture and that LA coordinates sign is so fun. Etsy is full of items like this–think I will order one.
- That bedside table. I have that exact unit in my family room that acts as my media cabinet and it is perfect in this room (and in my little family room)It is no longer available in this size but West Elm offers a smaller version that you can see here.
- It is in Vail, Colorado. As a skier, anything in Colorado catches my attention.
- The neutral color scheme of gray and beige. The varying textures keeps the room from being boring and allows that amazing wall to take center stage. And no need for any type of artwork–the wood does it all.
What do you think? Could you live here?