Oh my…I could SO live here. Let me count the ways:
- I have to begin with those amazing chairs. I love what I call funky chairs and these certainly fit the bill. And if a little more softness is needed for the toosh, just add some faux sheepskin throws.
- Second only to the chairs are those floor to ceiling windows that make the view part of the room’s decor. While the snow covered view is my favorite, just imagine how lovely it must be in the springtime with wildflowers or the changing colors of autumn! Heavenly!
- I love the mix of rustic elements like the wood table set against more modern elements like the fabric chandelier and colorful artwork.
- Speaking of artwork, colored glass is one of my favorite forms of artwork and those beautiful vases add a nice pop of color to the otherwise neutral space.
- The curves of the racetrack style dining table add softness to all the squared edges in the room and is such a versatile shape for dinner parties.
How about you—is this a room you could live in? You can see more beautiful mountain homes at mountainliving.com.