Get ready for lots of wedding pics because my daughter’s wedding pretty much occupied the entire month. But there were a few other happy moments that snuck in there as well.
- My love of flowers and bright colors come together in these bridesmaid robes. And that San Diego backdrop ain’t bad either!
2.Few things are cuter than a ring bearer with a paci!
3. Two full weeks of dinners every night with out of town friends who came down for the wedding. And it all began with drinks by the fireside at Dana Inn….best night ever!
4. Watching the father/daughter dance after months of prep by my husband and daughter. A huge success! They broke up the tear-jerker part danced to Heartland’s “I loved her first” with their own rendition of Chuck Berry “That’s what the old folks say” from “Pulp Fiction”. One of the happiest moments of my entire life!!
5. The beginning of Coronado’s summer concert series. If you live in the area, this is a Sunday evening must!
6. Finding the perfect game table chairs for a client’s re-decorating project. Took many tries but I think we did it this time. Made me happy but probably not as happy as it made them.
7. Bingo! Never played as an adult but what a hoot. Not sure if the game or the wine and the company made me happy but who cares..I left smiling. 🙂
8. Flamingos—just looking at these silly birds will make anyone happy but when they are on top of a wedding cake–perfection!
9. My guilty pleasure…Kid Rock music. Always makes me happy to hear his growly voice!
10. This young woman has made every day of my life for the past 28 years incredibly happy.