Celebrating my birthday with our Montana besties. As someone once said, nothing is better than a good bottle of wine, good friends, in a good spot and that is so true. 64 ain’t so bad either!
- Early spring. Everywhere I go I see gorgeous trees and shrubs beginning to bloom. I know they are all so confused by the ever changing weather but I am reveling in their confusion.
- Exhaustion makes me happy when it is as a result of watching these goofballs while my daughter-in-law attended my daughter’s bachelorette party.
- How can black and white stripes not make anyone happy? Does this make me weird?
- The prospect of summer backyard living. Like many of you, we have been sprucing up our small back patio in preparation for summer. New pillows, rugs and accessories all add a pop of color and stores like Pier I and World Market are brimming with ideas. And don’t overlook Target…check out this pillow I found online for the bench on my front porch..so cute!
- No more RSVP’s! They have all been returned and now the work begins trying to figure out who to seat where. Help!!
- This is a design blog but wedding fever has taken over here at our house. A sneak peek at two of our “flower babies” .Those sweet faces would make anyone happy.
- Little design projects galore for clients. While I always enjoy the challenge of a large project, the small updates like reupholstering and choosing paint colors is actually more fun. And the end results are so satisfying!
- The return of Dancing with the stars…a guilty pleasure of mine. Now I just wait patiently for the return of American Ninja Warriors and my TV watching for the summer will be complete!
- Learning the value of strict adherence to the rule “Don’t talk politics or religion at a dinner party”. Enough said!!
What made you happy in March?