<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6494993/?claim=mstnc6urrdp”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I have said it many times before on this blog, January and August are my two least favorite months. It was a tough month with some personal losses so I had to work hard to find things that made me happy this month. I fell short of ten but the ones that made the list worked!
- Everything about this photo makes the designer in me very happy. Neutral colors, rustic wood, the houndstooth check fabric, pops of orange, the little petal footstool and those flowers that look like miniature snowballs!
2. Snow, snow and more snow! A trip to Flagstaff, AZ resulted in an unexpected snowstorm that created 4 foot high snow drifts everywhere. This mountain girl was in heaven!
- Once again, the fact that I can’t figure out the numbering system on this site does NOT bother me makes me happy. (told you I had to really dig for happiness this month..lol)
- This photo of my hometown. I grew up in Pacific Grove California and my heart is still there. And this very talented photographer also lives there and shares the most incredible photography of the area. The purple carpet blooms in the springtime and I used to take this drive on the way home just to see it every day.
- Marking something off my bucket list—visiting the Grand Canyon. I do not have the words to describe the sheer magnitude and beauty of this place and look forward to going back and spending some time just taking it all in.
- Marking an item off of my bucket list—visiting the Grand Canyon. I do not have the words to describe the sheer magnitude and beauty of this place and I look forward to going back and having more time to take it all in.
- Weekday visits to “Old McDonalds” as my granddaughter calls it. She and her baby brother have so much fun running around and making new friends and it is something I look forward to each time we have the opportunity.
- Hope your list was longer! February is already looking “happier”.