- The fact that my daughter was home for most of the month made me very happy. She travels for work and has been gone quite a bit during the past couple of months and I miss her so much when I can’t see or talk to her on a daily basis.
- Rain and cooler temps in San Diego–FINALLY! The temperatures dropped to the mid sixties and, for those of you who are from southern California, you know that is chilly to us. Time to break out the sweaters and UGGs.
- Thanksgiving with old friends. When we discovered that our daughter would be traveling to Denver to spend the holiday with her fiance’s family we were disappointed. But an invitation from old friends to spend the day with them and their grown sons eased our pain. Good friends, good wine and good times made the fact that we were not with our daughter on a holiday much easier.
- The Whole30 cleanse. Not really a cleanse and not really a diet, this lifestyle change worked for me. I have more energy, sleep better and just overall feel better–not to mention that I have lost about 17 pounds without really trying. The goblin for me is all the hidden sugar in food. And while the first week or so is difficult as you are overcoming your cravings for whatever you crave (diet soda) once those go away and you begin to notice changes in how you feel it motivates you to continue for the 3o days, and even beyond.
- Celebrating this man’s birthday. My best friend for over 30 years, I am happiest when I am with him!
- The discovery of a beautiful new site “Ravenous Butterflies” on facebook. Nothing but inspirational quotes and beautiful artwork. Worth a daily look!
- This face always makes me happy!! Especially when she is so excited about her first day at her new pre-school. Grandkids are certainly the be all and end all!
- I could watch this gorgeous and peaceful GIF all day long . Does that make me weird?
- Marking items off my very long “to-do” list for THE wedding. Save the dates are in the mail–can I get a Hallelujah?!
- A Charger win!!!!!
What made you happy in November?