Time for a list. We all love lists, right? As a true list-maker I am not going to talk much about each item, just list them so you can cross them off once you have completed those that pertain to you. Here goes:
- Paint. One of the best room pick-me-ups there is.
- Pillows. The easiest way to instantly update a room.
- Lampshades. An often over-looked accessory in a room, a new lampshade will cast new light on your room. (yes I really said that)
- Rug. Switch out an outdated rug or add a new one, even on top of carpeting.
- Frames. You will be surprised at how different your artwork and family photos will look in updated frames.
Now some photos to prove my points.
This neutral shade of gray paint updates this powder room.